Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and re-visit this page from time to time so that you are aware of any changes that may have been made. By using our Website or joining our mailing list, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of the information that you provide to us.
1. Collection and use of your personal information. We may collect and process the following data about you when:
• You provide it voluntarily by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• You contact us. Should you do so, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• You log onto our site. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Personal information as stated in the above, including but not limited to your name and address, will only be stored, used or otherwise processed by us if it is submitted by you. Your personal information will be used for the purposes of providing you with potential services or with the information which you request from us and for the other purposes set out in this Privacy Statement.
We may also use information held about you to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. We or any member of our group may use submitted information for marketing purposes of new projects which we think may be of interest to you.
You may unsubscribe from the news and information service at any time and/or “opt out” of receiving communications by visiting clicking the unsubscribe link in any email we send you. If you unsubscribe from this service we will not retain the data you submitted when you subscribed for the service and will cease sending you news and information.
Personal information provided by you may be transferred or disclosed for the purposes specified in this Privacy Statement to:
(a) our professional advisers or any professional adviser of our group;
(b) such parties as we consider necessary, for the administration of the Website and
related business (including our third party service providers and contractors);
(c) such parties as we consider necessary to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and
other agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or
(d) such parties to which we are required to disclose your personal information by law
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business.
There are always risks when you provide information on the Internet. By transmitting your personal data to the Website you accept these inherent risks and understand that such transmission is entirely at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will take practicable and reasonable steps to protect your personal information and to try to prevent unauthorized access.